UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
UCSF Sustainability Stories
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- Don’t do it, Scotland: Fracking warnings from Pennsylvania.
- Asbestos victims will get less time to file for damages under new bill.
- Illicit crops sprayed with more illicit glyphosate.
- In birth defects case, mom tells of boy's pain.
- Catherine McKenna plans crackdown on pollution from oilpatch.
- What's driving the billion-dollar natural beauty movement?
- A quarter of US babies with Zika-related birth defects were born in New York.
- U.S. death rate from Alzheimer’s rose dramatically over 15 years. Why?
- Alzheimer’s disease deaths up 55 percent in recent decades.
- Toxic substances detected at 30 spots in Tsukiji market testing.