UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- 100,000 pages of chemical industry secrets gathered dust in an Oregon barn for decades — until now.
- Sperm concentration has declined 50 percent in 40 years in three continents.
- Trump’s EPA greenlit this pesticide linked to brain damage. Eight senators are fighting back.
- 'Children are being poisoned': Fury at scandal of toxic firefighting chemicals.
- Let loose the pollution-sniffing robot eels.
- Nearly a billion people still defecate outdoors. Here’s why.
- Britain to ban sale of all diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2040.
- Contaminants in water are legal but still pose big health risks, environmental group says.
- US Air Force admits base near Colorado Springs has water, soil contamination.
- Pittsburgh officials may have 'deflected' attention from lead-contaminated water.