UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- EPA faults NC over health of minority communities near hog farms.
- Monsanto, EPA seek to keep talks about glyphosate cancer review a secret.
- US abortion rate falls to lowest level since Roe v. Wade.
- Donors and drug makers offer $500 million to control global epidemics.
- ‘Believers in Glass’ says no plastic is safe.
- Scott Pruitt doesn’t know the power of the EPA.
- What if an app could tell you when you're getting sick?
- Two-thirds of workers test positive for lead at Wis. shipyard.
- Trump and the GOP are hell-bent on making America sick again.
- it’s time we get serious about organic farming.