UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
UCSF Workshop Explores How to Integrate Environmental Sustainability & Health Issues into CourseworkView All Feature Stories »
UCSF Sustainability Stories
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- SA faces much more serious problem of indoor air pollution.
- Overpopulation in Dhaka 'will see groundwater contaminated with arsenic within next decade.'
- In California's farm belt, 'pesticide drift' has residents worried about their health.
- Mining in Malawi brings forced evictions and ruined crops, report says.
- Diesel scrutiny shifts to London's building sites.
- House Dem: GOP leaders refuse to help Flint because of race.
- CDC whistleblower claims agency has been using wrong Zika test.
- House leaders reach deal on Flint aid, potentially averting shutdown.
- Lawsuits take aim at chemical giants over poisoned drinking water.
- Measles has been eliminated in the Americas, WHO says.