UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
UCSF Sustainability Stories
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- Annapolis prohibits use of asphalt and pavement products containing coal tar.
- Oil sands found to be a leading source of air pollution in North America.
- Federal public health report highlights contaminants in Dimock’s water.
- Why the historic deal to expand US chemical regulation matters.
- DuPont, Dow getting what they asked for: Tougher EPA oversight.
- St. Louis jury orders Monsanto to pay $46.5 million in latest PCB lawsuit.
- Peru declares state of emergency in its jungles due to rampant mercury poisoning.
- He survived Ebola. Now he’s fighting to keep it from spreading.
- Company calls on FDA to issue permit for genetically modified mosquitoes.
- Boston Public Schools unveils updated water policy in response to elevated lead levels.