UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
UCSF Sustainability Stories
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- Targeted as a coal ash dumping ground, this Georgia town fought back.
- EPA chief met with Dow CEO before deciding on pesticide ban.
- Repeated radiation warnings go unheeded at sensitive Idaho nuclear plant.
- Will cancer warning make you avoid Roundup weed killer?
- Ontario announces $85M to clean up mercury near Grassy Narrows, Wabaseemoong First Nations.
- Plague is found in New Mexico. Again.
- Ontario commits $85 million to clean up ‘gross neglect’ at Grassy Narrows.
- More health problems reported with hair and skin care products.
- Peru makes water access constitutional right, sets up sewage plan.
- The clue to next year's flu strain could be inside you.