UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- Plan to save endangered whales faces pushback from lobster industry
- The search is on in Vermont for the emerald ash borer
- Feds convening summit on water contamination in NJ, other states
- Detroit to halt some demolitions over lead concerns
- Detroit pilot program will reach into homes to prevent lead poisoning
- Drug traces found in Gauteng wastewater
- Study finds hormone-disrupting chemicals near fracking wells
- BPA exposure alters behavior and brain development in mice: Study