UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
UCSF Sustainability Stories
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- Analysis: The slow death of diesel.
- Poor water management threatens Ethiopia’s decade of growth.
- Living near a fracking site is tied to migraines, fatigue.
- FLASHBACK: That time when Maine's controversial Governor talked about BPA.
- Texas moves slowly to combat growing threat of Zika virus.
- The wastefulness of modern dining, as performance art.
- US blood supply should be screened for Zika, FDA says.
- How poverty affects the brain.
- Study: Fracking chemicals in water raise fertility risks.
- Health and neighborhood are too often linked. These people are out to change that.