UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- In the shadows of Corpus Christi's Refinery Row,a parable of redevelopment and race.
- Why has the E.P.A. shifted on toxic chemicals?
- A string of dangerous accidents in Alaska sends BP reeling, emails show.
- Report: Pollution kills 3 times more than AIDS, TB and malaria combined.
- EPA crews working on Gold King cleanup find elevated lead threatening birds, animals and, potentially, people.
- Backyard chicken trend leads to more disease infections.
- Toxic firecracker haze darkens Indian capital after festival of lights.
- Puerto Ricans ask: When will the lights come back on?
- Contaminants taint some NE Ohio water, but EPA says safe to drink.
- North Carolina scientists uncovered Cape Fear River GenX story.