UC San Francisco has a robust sustainability program covering sustainability activities across the entire campus and medical center. Formal and grassroot efforts are happening in many areas of the organization. Find out more about these efforts at the Sustainability Dashboard located in the Review Metrics & Annual Report links above.
Facts and Tips
Fact and Tip:
Join Our ListServ
Get Involved / Stay Informed
This section contains news and resources to inform and engage you to support sustainability activities on campus, at home, and in the community.
Health & Sustainability News
- VIDEO: How do toxics from plastics find their way into our food?
- Toxic legacy: “Teflon” chemical sticks around in water supplies.
- VIDEO: How do common chemicals affect frogs, rats – and maybe us?
- How Flint is using good food to combat lead poisoning.
- Is Yellowknife ready to reckon with its toxic legacy?
- Climate change is shifting areas of skin disease concern.
- Unprecedented Utah algal blooms offer lessons for the future.
- Four in 10 UK councils exceed air pollution limits, figures show.
- Poor quality of air purifiers in China doesn’t help buyers breathe easy.
- In Marlboro Country, a big-money race for the new smoke.